Saturday 3 March 2018

The other Bold Flower

I had promised I would show the card that also resulted in the Bold flower card of a couple days ago. In fact, I made this one first! 

Again this was inspired by the CASology Challenge : FIT cue word. I love puzzles and it's so relaxing putting all those pieces into their right places.

The petal colours are inlaid into the flower, and the flower is inlaid in to the puzzle. So the top layer is flat.


Capturing the inlaid look ...


Then I gave a class, and to save time on the die-cutting, we inlaid the petals, but not the flower into the puzzle.







8 comments:

  1. I love this Janet...so bold, colourful and a very clever design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the striking colors and color mix, Janet! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this puzzle card! So different! And the inlaying is so cool on it. Very pretty card! Thanks for playing our Time Out challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous bold and bright coloured card Janet. Love the jigsaw background. Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! Your card is AMAZING!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the CASOLOGY theme, such fun.
    Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them both! Gorgeous rainbow colors! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great inlaid die cut design - and I love the bold colours and the splatters! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails