Thursday 22 December 2016

A Quiet Peaceful Christmas

I finally got round to making a card with the wonderful Holy Nights die set of Concord & 9th. Used soft colours to convey peace, stillness ... a Holy night.


I'm not actually sending this card - I've put it up as a decoration. The colours just happen to match the delphiniums and pink flowers which I was so excited to find in Mauritius for the first time today. If anyone knows what those pink flowers are called, I would love to know. They are so soft and pretty and I have no idea what they are.


I wish you all a very Merry Christmas. May you be showered with the blessings of peace, the beauty of hope, the spirit of love and the comfort of faith.

I leave you with this delightful recounting of the Christmas story by kids.




I'll enter it to CAS-ual Fridays Challenge : Christmas /Hanukkah


1 comment:

  1. beautiful! Thanks for playing along with CAS-Fridays challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails