Sunday 6 September 2015

Card Scramble #117 - No 1.

Whew! It really was a scramble tonight. But that was because I got greedy and wanted to do 2 cards!

LaVon was running the Hero Arts Card Scramble #117 and she gave us the 3 sketches which were from the August 2012 Hero Arts Challenge.


For the second card, I went with the panel sketch. I wanted to make a more masculine for my son who starts university next week.

Watercoloured the background piece with Distress Inks : Chipped Sapphire, Faded Jeans and Salty Ocean. Then stamped and embossed the Scattered Dots and embossed in Platinum. Added dots with white gel pen the centers. The metallic brad gives a more masculine feel.


After the scramble I went back to see if I'd played in the 2012 Challenge.  I had ! So I will enter my "dreams" card in the Hero Arts Makeover Challenge. Here is my card from 3 years ago.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails