Sunday 6 September 2015

Card Scramble #117 - No 2.

LaVon was running the Hero Arts Card Scramble #117 and she gave us the 3 sketches which were from the August 2012 Hero Arts Challenge.


I first went with the circle sketch, making a die inlay card. I think it may be the first one I've ever made. I first watercoloured cardstock with Distress Inks (Picked Raspberry, Ripe Persimmon and Mustard Seed). Gave a spritz of Perfect Pearls. Dried and die-cut. I inked up the card front with Picked Raspberry using direct pad to paper so that it was lovely and vibrant. Sentiment is from Altenew.


A close-up of the inlay - and you can see the shimmer of the Perfect Pearls.


This is so completely different from the first card I made with this die. I will enter it in the Hero Arts Makeover Challenge.



3 comments:

  1. Simply stunning... its a die to die for! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this looks brilliant. Totally in love with your colours as well as in inset, perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how vibrant this card is.

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails