Saturday 13 June 2015

A variation

While I was playing in the card scramble on Hero Arts Flickr group, I was making 2 sets of flowers, tags, backgrounds.

But now I have more time to look at the design and colours, and I decided that I would keep just to the same tones. The tag also needed some black to make the colours pop more. Added some black splatters to the background to tie it all together. Glossy accents on the flower centre. I prefer this one.


Will enter this to the Hero Arts Tic Tac Toe Challenge.

Still with the bottom line : watercolour, tag, favourite colour.


I will also enter this to A Blog Named Hero : Favourite Challenge as this has my favourite colours, favourite watercolouring inks.





2 comments:

  1. I like the added black dots too. Glad you found the missing link, so to speak. :))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been by for a while so I'm enjoying a visit, Janet! I had to stop on this particular card because it blew my socks off and I'm pinning it! This is superb!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails