Friday 6 February 2015

Gift Card

When I spotted this die of Julie's at Ellen Hutson, I knew I wanted it! So much fun. This is my first card ... for a special friend. The stamps and dies of tags are from Papertrey Ink.


I was inspired by the ColourQ Challenge and photo inspiration.


I made my own sentiment this time.

And I am so excited by my find on Pinterest this week .... a website, Wordmark.it, that displays the text you type in, in ALL the fonts on your computer! What a time saver! I used it to find out the font for the word "gift" on my sentiment. You don't really need any instruction to use it, but there is a post HERE giving some guidelines.




5 comments:

  1. That is so utterly adorable! What a fun way to give a gift. Thanks for the info about the font, I will have to check that out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun!!! I love the layout and those sweet little tags are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable. The little tags are super sweet! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so sweet. I love your tags in all these pretty colors. Would love to see the gift inside???. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ColourQ, hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how cute...love those sweet little tags!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails