Monday 21 April 2014

So many stamps

I had a request for the Bath Stamp called "Later" made by All Night Media, but I don't think it's available anymore. Even though I have had it for years, I still want to keep it. Instead of selling it, I offered to send some stamped images. I added 2 other images too. The girls I stamped some in black and some in Cocoa.




I made a card to accompany them. It will also be entered in the Color Throwdown Challenge,



and the Less is More Makes me Smile Challenge because having and playing with stamps makes me smile, (I hope this is CAS enough Chrissie - if not, I'll remove it), and lastly for the Annabelle Stamps April Challenge (used the paint splatter stamps).




The sentiment is another oldie (I have to keep my stamps - they are like friends!) from Embossing Arts Co, which is no longer in business.


9 comments:

  1. Fun card! Love all the mix of designs/elements...perfect! Thxs for playing at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't blame you for keeping your stamps...after all, they are so dear to us! Love these fun images, and your card is fabulous, Janet! Such a great sentiment, and your splatters are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your gorgeous card - those splatters look amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card and sentiment!
    Thank you for joining us at Less is More.
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sentiment is so true! Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Janet :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your collage card - your sentiment made me smile - feel the same way :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails