Sunday 26 January 2014

Card Scramble - Take 2


Continuing with my first card scramble of the year over on the Hero Arts Flickr group. It was run by Leni and her theme was WOOD.

Originally I was going to use the cloud washi with the woodgrain on my first card, but it wasn't working. And that's the great thing about washi ... you can remove it. So now I had this piece of cloud washi and even though it was only about 3 inches, I wasn't going to waste it. 

I flipped through my Hero Arts stamps, and came upon the woodgrain cloud. Perfect pairing!


I spotted the Seize the Sketch Challenge ...


So I added a border, and will be submitting it.


But I think I prefer the first. What do you think?



14 comments:

  1. Hi there Janet! I love it with the border! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous card! Just signed up as your newest follower... well, I just couldn't resist! ;)) Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them both! What a fun take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet! Love the heart raindrops!
    Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! Love the patterns on the clouds, the washi tape, and those sweet little heart raindrops! I like the first one----such a clean design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the sketch....I like the second one with the border the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it best with the border! A great way to interpret the sketch and not with paper. Very creative. The woodgrain cloud is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. those sweet little heart raindrops! ----such a clean design! you did a fabulous job. first time visiting and am now a follower also first time playing along

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet, how cute are the raining hearts

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are both great! I love the raining hearts that you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet! Love the colors and clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm not sure which one I like better - but I think they are both beautiful! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Janet, LOVE the colors and the clouds and the washi and especially the hearts with that FAB sentiment! The first is my FAV but Both are Super!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like the border (and will steal that idea, thanks !) Anyhow, the border looks great and I really like your card, it's very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails