Tuesday 10 December 2013

Snowflake

I have had this Fabscrap cardboard diecut sitting in my stash for years! And with 2 challenges for snowflakes this week, it was time to use it.

CAS-ology Snowflake Challenge & Addicted To CAS Snowflakes Challenge. I will also enter it in the Simon Says Make your own Background Challenge.

I created the background panel using distress stains (Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers,   Salty Ocean and Brushed Pewter) with a splash of water. Then I stamped my sentiment stamp with the new Hero Arts silver ink.

For the snowflake I only used Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feather and Brushed Pewter.


7 comments:

  1. I love the depth that you've achieved with the colour layering! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Fabulous inking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful! That background is stunning! :) Thanks for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ... gorgeous! Love the sponged background and your silver stamped image. The snowflake is stunning! Fabulous card ... thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous inking Janet - love the silver and blue combination.
    Thank you for joining in our Snowflake challenge at ATCAS.
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What gorgeous colors !!! I love them ! Thanks so much for joining us at ATCAS with this beauty and hope to see you again.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these colors are so gorgeous together...love the pretty snowflake and the silver touches! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails