Sunday 3 November 2013

It's just a Number!

Whether it's numbers for golf, Birthdays or the scale, don't take it them too seriously.

I wondered what I would do for Ardyth's Play the Game OLW Challenge, and as I have my husband's birthday coming up, it had to be golf. But my brain is a bit tired today and I was focusing on the "game" part, and totally forgot about the "one-layer" part. Nevermind - he still gets the card!


I stamped the golf stamp 3 times and punched out 3 different circles focusing on different parts. Added lots of circles from Hero Arts and the new Simon Says Lots of Dots set. A strip or two of washi and a great sentiment from Papertrey.






5 comments:

  1. Another brilliant card - I love your style. This one is so vibrant.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Great colors and layout! I love the circles! :) Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like how your card turned out, great color and use of circles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love seeing masculine cards! They are such a challenge for me! You did a fab job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the colours - that green! and the sense of movement created with the layout & all the patterns. Such a fab guy card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails