Friday 12 April 2013

Time to Ponder ...

It sometimes takes my mind a little bit of pondering before I get the full inspiration. So this has been a while in the formulating.

A second entry to the Lime & Black challenge at Less is More - if I'm allowed one?!

I stamped the close script and small damask print with black ink on white, and then die cut those plus a plain lime and plain black. Then I mixed and matched them back into the shape and had a couple floating off. Added a few drops of liquid pearls.



I am also entering it into the Die Cut Divas Birthday Challenge

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous - very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW Janet, this is really super... you must have spent ages popping all those little pieces in place!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love - I love that you put some of the 'fillings' on the outside of the die cut - that's the kind of cool, clever thing I never think of! This is really good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Janet, I have that die and I never thought of using it that way!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking card. Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a random scattering of magic. I think you've given us all an inspiration to do something with all the fillings we pop into the trash. It's your artful and strategic placement that are so creative .
    Glad to see you join in our April challenge at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing Janet. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas this month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow.......just Wow! Janet this is stunning! I love this gorgeous card. Thank you for playing along with us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails