Sunday 27 January 2013

ATC 2 : Use same stamp set challenge

I'm participating in an ATC swap on the Hero Arts Flickr group. I'm paired with Linda (you can see her blog here and her flickr photostream here) and we decided to swap 6 ATCs, each of us choosing 3 challenges.

My second challenge was for us to use the same stamp set and see what come up with. We went with 657773 Antique Flowers and Butterflies.
I stamped the dogwood blossom in wet cement to create a soft background. I painted the petals with Liquid pearls and used copics to colour the background.

I will also submit it for the Make your own Background Challenge at Moxie Fab World.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janet, I really like this ATC. I am really enjoying your ATCs. They are wonderful I'm sure Linda is going to love getting these

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Janet! Thanks for linking this up to the Make Your Own Background Paper Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails