Saturday 9 April 2011

Scrap RDV Monochromatic Challenge

I don't always get to make the challenges at Scrap rendezvous but I love the theme this month . . . Monochromatic! And there is so much good information there on colours, the colour wheel, how to combine colours etc. So kind of the 3 lovely ladies to share - it's like going on a course!

So I may make a rainbow of creations by the end of the month, but I start with green. And I made a card using a borrowed set from Annabelle Stamps with the dragonfly from Hero Arts. I enjoy this set so much I may have to get one myself - the detail is so fine.

And then a LO for my London trip . . . where I loved the GREEN and spaces in the middle of such a big city. I used stamps from Hero Arts, Inkadinkado and Club Scrap. (Will try to get a better photo  . . . can't really see the details of the stamped squares nor the coloured background)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Janet,

    Your card and L.O are stunning!
    You have rocked that challenge and all that green is both serene and extremely elegant!

    Thank you so much for your wonderful participation!

    Greetings from Paris ~

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails