Saturday 9 October 2010

Tweaked Cards . . . Before and After

I entered my first SCRAMBLE Here which gives you 90 minutes to get your card made and posted! So off I went thinking easy peasy. But my first card had a mind of it's own and it wasn't what I had in mind at all. So wanting my OWN way, I got greedy and made a second  . . . and then missed the deadline. That will teach me!

But looking at the cards in the light of day, I needed to tweek a bit.
CARD ONE before was this,                                         and just needed 3 gold pearl dots to become after

CARD TWO before was this,                          and need more JOY in the shape of a bird to be this after




 If you want to play along, then join the next Hero Arts flickr group on October 23. See here for details.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails