Monday 25 October 2010

List for Today

I love the Scrap RDV blog (here) and their designs, ideas and challenges. This month the theme is lists . . . and the challenge is to create a layout with a list of what we're up to currently . . . eating, drinking, wearing, thinking, etc. I wish I could get more clean and minimilistic with my LO's but it's not happening yet.
I printed out my list in a Word table with the "subject" texts turned vertically, then cut and made into tags. The dragonflies are rub-ons, the title is stamped using the Hero Arts large font and distress inks, large flourish is Club Scrap, and small one is Hero Arts.

9 comments:

  1. Janet,

    Thank you so much for your page which is both beautiful and rich.
    The colors and techniques you've used are very impressive and serene.

    Have a wonderful week ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply BEAUTIFUL, Janet!! I love what you did with the challenge. Now I'm inspired! BTW What a gorgeous photo and page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janet!! Thank you so much for your participation!!

    Your page is beautiful and I love the labels with the text!! So nice!

    Have a nice day!!

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janet! So nice to take part in our challenge! I'm so happy you did! :) Your layout is gorgeous! For me, it's well enough C&S!!! Love those tabs, your beautiful picture, the title... Everything! Thanks so much for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photo and beautiful layout! Love the distressing! Just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what you did with this challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great one Janet.

    love your page

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very beautiful page and very rich.
    It must be represent a lot of time and work, no?
    Bises de France

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails