Sunday 20 December 2009

I'd rather be stamping

I really should be sorting out the kids room which is still full of boxes from the big renovation (one year ago), but I'd rather be stamping . . . or making Christmas present. So instead I find myself surfing and enjoying other people's ideas. Getting rid of procrastination is going to have to top the resolutions list for next year! Luckily that's only next year.

Finally found out how to get colour on dark card . . . stamp with white ink and then chalk it. Here's my first creation. A card that has a pull out tag with a fold at the end so that I can put a gift of money in. Not the best photo but was in a rush as I had to give the card last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails