Saturday 21 March 2015

My son's 18th


How times flies! My last child, my son, turned 18 today! Officially I don't have any "child"ren anymore ... all adults now. 

I had to make him a special Birthday card for this milestone ... and what better set than the WPlus9 "So 80's" stamp set. Add a few tie die cuts, and voila :


I added glossy accents to the "18" circle, and the middle small stars. The tie die-cuts are popped up on foam to give dimension.


I'll enter this in the WPlus9 Throwback Thursday Challenge. Always good to use old favourites.



3 comments:

  1. Wonderful masculine card! I am sure your son will love it! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your son! I'll have my first adult in two months! Love the grunge feel of this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a handsome looking card!! Happy Brithday to your son!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails