Wednesday 10 December 2014

Christmas Card Exchange

I joined in the Christmas Card Exchange over on the Merry Christmas - Handmade Card group on Flickr.

This is the card I sent to the 5 others in my group ...


I embossed the circles with white and drew lines with a Versamark pen and embossed those in white too. I inked up the solid circles with Distress inks and spritzed with water before stamping. So each card turned out a bit different as the inks spread in their own artsy ways. I also added splatters of the same colours and sequins to match.




1 comment:

  1. I loooove these cards!! So pretty. I love your circles and the over all feel of this card:) Just really fun, pretty( did I say that already:) ) cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails