Thursday 4 September 2014

WPlus 9 : More Fresh Cuts 2

Card number 2 with the More Fresh Cuts set, was Bronwyn's idea. Die cut a circle in your card, but leave the circle in. Stamp around the circle, overlapping the cut line. Take away the circle and stamp your sentiment on the inside, which will then show through.

A little tip : When I die cut the circle, I taped 2 pieces to washi tape to the back BEFORE I removed the die so that the circle stayed in place.

But guess what happened .... I stamped my wreath with the fold on the wrong side! So, as Heather Telford says, "no card gets left behind", I cut it and mounted it on the front. So my window doesn't go through to the inside, but still pretty.


Another card for Work it Wednesday at Simon Says Stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails