Sunday 24 August 2014

Stamp-A-Faire Timer 2

More of the Papertrey Ink and their Stamp-A-Faire weekend and the Timer Challenge. They provided 5 colour schemes and 5 sketches. You pick one of each and see what you can come up with in 20 minutes. They were all so lovely I wanted to do them all!

My second attempt I went with this sketch.


And paired it with this colour scheme.


I don't have any of the PTI inks, so this was the closest match in my stash.


I will also enter this in the Color Me Subtle Challenge.



3 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card, Janet! I'm loving how you played with your inks...the colors are just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job! Thanks for playing along at Colour Me...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No YOU ROCK! I love the simplicity of your design :) Thank you so much for taking the time to play along with us at Colour Me...! this week :) We sure appreciate your support!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails